Preview

image preview

Description

Henry E. Guth, M.D., F.A.C.S., Associate in the Surgical Department and in the Department of Gynecology; Chief of the Gynecology Clinic

Bethlehem Contemporary School, 1908; Fellow of the American College of Surgeons; Ursinus College, 1908-1911; Temple University School of Medicine, 1917; Interne, St. Luke’s Hospital, Bethlehem, 1918; House Surgeon, St. Luke’s Hospital, 1919-20; graduate study, University of Pennsylvania Graduate Medical School, 1925; New York Post Graduate Medical School, 1926; University of Vienna, 1928; elected to Staff, 1923; Staffs of Sacred Heart Hospital, Allentown, and St. Luke’s Hospital, Bethlehem.

Instructor in Surgical Nursing at Allentown Hospital School of Nursing, 1925.

Half-Century the Fifty-Year Story of The Allentown Hospital 1899-1949

Rights Information

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION: When using this image, the credit information should be in the following format: Image courtesy of Lehigh Valley Health Network

Share

COinS