TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Access to Lehigh Valley Health Network Scholarly Works Repository is subject to the following terms and conditions which may be updated without notice. Access to the materials in the Repository is free but use of the materials is subject to copyright or licensing as described below. Access or use of the site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Published works in copyright are posted with the approval of the copyright owner or subject to the Doctrine of Fair Use. It is our belief that all material posted on this site meets this criteria or is out of copyright. Please contact Library Services at if you believe an item should not be posted.
All content is protected by United States Copyright Law (Title 17 of the United States Code). In the case of published content, copyright is mainly governed by the publication agreement signed by the author/s and publisher with the publisher being the copyright holder. All permission requests should be directed to the publisher.
Editing, reproduction, or other use of materials in the Repository by any means requires the express written consent of the copyright holder except as expressly permitted below for poster content owned by Lehigh Valley Health Network.
Lehigh Valley Health Network owns the copyright for posters submitted to the repository. A limited, non-exclusive license is granted to users of posters as follows:
- Fair Use or Fair Dealing rights are not affected by this limited license.
- Users are free to download, copy, share, distribute and transmit posters to others.
- The posters may not be altered, transformed, or modified.
- Derivative works may be not be made.
- Any content used from posters for any purpose must include an attribution using the complete Repository Citation which is available in the item's record.
- Poster content may not be used for commercial purposes.
Lehigh Valley Health Network is not responsible for the content of deposited material. For questions relating to copyrighted content within published works, contact the author of the content directly.